Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Volkswagen "Biorunner"




So I am really into this Volkswagen Biorunner concept I found on Carbodydesign.com.  It's not necessarily  the most unique concept, in my opinion, but it's very solid in it's execution.

I'm currently in a very conceptual/experimental transportation design class and I have a very high appreciation now for just how hard these concepts are to come by sometimes.

The aesthetics of the vehicle are very cool, every part seems to have a reason and a function, and through that sort of extreme "function" based design it looks very cool.  I'm especially a fan of the wheels, VERY intriguing.  The integration of the helicopter into the concept is just awesome, at every view it's a dynamic drawing and design.  I'm into it.

the redbull shit is kind of corny, but why WOULDN't redbull sponsor something like this?

No comments: