Friday, November 13, 2009

1st semester final model

I just finished my final full model of my motorcycle for this semester...  This is my current development of my three-wheeled motorcycle concept.  I've got a lot more drawings to produce to keep at the development going, but I have high hopes.  

The side views show the development from my first form.

you can see certain elements I decided to keep and refine from my first formal study.

I think this guy is getting cooler, It needs some thinning in the struts up front, and some more segments in the rear. 
I do like the new bent axis in the main form, it was more aggressive straight axis in the middle form but I think the playful nature of the most recent version is really where this bike needs to be going.

Up next is a full wire model, and a kinetic detail!

No comments: