Sunday, September 6, 2009

Insight as to why I am the way that I am..






I feel like the toys we play with as a kid probably shape a lot of how we will turn out as "adults."  Toys I remember vividly are Food Fighters (seen above) and Monsters in my Pocket
I'm not really sure what it all means, or why I relate the two lines.  But I guess they are similar in their lack of functionality, popularity, over the top sculpts, and collectibility.  So strange...
In addition to these to I did collect Swamp Thing and Bucky O'Hare but i'll save those topics for a later post..










I was always really bothered by the big hands on this one... and the dress.



This guy could hang on things easily..

Through my searches I was able to find Virtual Toy Chest to get all these images... awesome!

No comments: