Monday, August 24, 2009

Jamie Thomas 10 Tricks

I was on the Fallen website checking out their shoes.. and honestly I'm not really excited by any of their designs.  When Fallen first came out and was getting big I was really into their shoes, like the Scouts, but after skating them I was pretty disappointed.  I thought their shoes were clunky, hard to move in, and offered little board feel.  I was disappointed to see their designs have also remained pretty much the same all this time as well, and they haven't really pushed any limits design-wise.

All that aside I think their team is mind blowing, anyone who skates for any part of black box distribution just tends to annihilate things.

On that note check out this edit of Jamie Thomas doing 10 tricks in the Black Box skatepark.  Such a good edit.  Don't forget Jamie Thomas not only can skate better than almost any human, he does a DAMN good job of running his business. 






so, their shoes suck, but they absolutely know how to skateboard.

No comments: